Neo-Universal Installer Sept 25, 2019 16:17:10 GMT -5
Post by Logan on Sept 25, 2019 16:17:10 GMT -5
The Neo-Universal Installer
Brief rundown of what this does so that you get the idea:
- Meant for installing mods that needed to be directly installed to the jar like they were back before Forge.
- Works with modern launcher. This will create a new version (not a new profile!) that is usable by the launcher, but is not overwritten so that the mod stays installed
- Works with any version. ANY. Beta? Alpha? Release? Indev? Classic? This should do the job.
- Allows developers that work with old versions to also setup more stuff with their mod like importing modern libraries through the .json
- Will not have a 100% success rate, but works for almost everything I've tried thus far. The tricky part about this is installer is having it detect where things are suppose to be installed. If the mod creator had a really unconventional setup, this probably wont work, but I'm sure it will eventually.
Original Download: www.dropbox.com/s/xzb74urpj8darhq/Neo-Universal%20Installer%201.3.jar?dl=0
Mirrored Download: www.mediafire.com/file/fgmu5g4w4h3qtal/Neo-Universal_Installer_1.3.jar/file
1.3: Fixed some display text and added ability to just install resources/stuff to directory.
This forum post is mirrored from the its original version on the Project Restoration Forums projectrestoration.freeforums.net/thread/9/neo-universal-installer
Note for clarity: The Neo-Universal Launcher was made by Zowja. I, the person mirroring this on the NFC forums, Logan, have nothing to do with any part of the development, testing, or creation of the Neo-Universal Launcher. It is his creation, alongside anyone that might've helped him.